blak books - wild words
books * cards * journals * coffee & teas
local art and handmade goods
workshops and events
Wyld Words has curated an interesting collection of books:
- New releases and old favourites
- Big, beautiful and unique books that won't sit on the coffee table for long
- Australian history, geography, politics, environment and social commentary
- Books by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers
- Diverse fiction, by diverse authors: inc LGBTQIA authors, migrant & refugee stories; intersectionality.
- Supporting indie published and localauthors.
3 / 7 Gawler Street
Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 6 pm
(close at 5 pm on Wednesdays)
Saturday & Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
email - email@example.com
phone - 08 8326 0458
Book & Gift Matchmaking
Do you find it hard to find the right gift? Or just don't know what book to read next? Well your problems are solved!
Wyld Words to the rescue......
Tell me what type of books, art or other items you like/are seeking, and I'll send you a personalised list of recommendations. Then you can place an order for delivery to your door, or pick up from the shop.
This service is free
Note: the list of book recommendations sent to you will generally be titles currently on Wyld Words' shelves.
All items in store are available for online purchasing.
There are samples of art and handcrafted goods on Wyld Words Facebook 'shop'
Contact me by email, twitter, facebook or phone to order books and other stock.
I'll inform you of the cost (goods plus postage) and then you can pay via the below button. You can request payment by a direct bank transfer, or phone to do a EFTPOS payment via credit card.
Postage will be tailored for your order and location.
I provide space for book launches, writers' workshops, poetry slams and guest speaking.
And I support local and self-published writers by stocking their books, comics or chap books.
Pre-paying for Workshops
If you've already booked in for a workshop or other paid event at Wyld Words, you can pre-pay using the below button. Or pay on the day.
- Local artist and craftsperson to display their works (sold on commission basis)
- Entrepreneurs looking for a space to trail their products - micro 'pop up' shop style
- Workshop facilitators
- Guest speakers
3/7 Gawler Street
Port Noarlunga, SA 5167
08 8326 0458